WE HAVE BEATEN OUR COMPETITORS PRICES BY 20%
It’s time to expand your listening experience with Bluetooth® connectivity. The newest member of the AT-LP120x series adds Bluetooth 5.0 technology for seamless connectivity to your wireless speaker setup. This turntable features a DC servo direct-drive motor, along with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier. The fully manual turntable plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. In addition to the Bluetooth and USB outputs, the turntable also comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo. So whether it’s Bluetooth, USB, or Hifi connectivity you’re after, the LP120xBT-USB has you covered.
The turntable features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 universal ½”-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
Additional features include a die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat; a start/stop button; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8% or +/-16% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a removable plug-type stylus target light; external power supply; and a removable hinged dust cover.
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Direct-drive, DC servo motor
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal ½”-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology, to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable, or to computers via included USB cable
- Compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec
- Built-in switchable phono preamplifier for phono- or line-level output