Since release in 2004, the Isonoe Isolation System has become an industry standard in the world’s finest nightclubs and has received critical acclaim within the hi-fi arena. Although initially designed to prevent feedback in turntables, having been proven in professional installations, it has gone on to see adoption by users in a diverse range of sectors; from valve amplifiers and CD players, to laboratory apparatus.
The Isolation System comprises the following core components:
- Isolation Feet (M6 Version – compatible with any turntable / player fitted with standard-pitch M6 threads)
- Isolation Feet (Universal Version – designed to accommodate any item up to 15Kg in weight without modification)
- Sorbothane Boots (available in two versions: Standard or Instrument Glass Disc – the latter providing optimum seating for the balls in the base of the Isolation Feet)
- Repair Kit – Includes all parts to refurbish a MK2 set of Isolation Feet (or upgrade MK1 set to later specification)
- Isolation Feet to accommodate loads up to 25KG can be ordered upon request